Summer is right around the corner which means it’s the perfect time to come in for your dental visit before fun in the sun! Summer means outdoor sports, pool time, and adventures outdoors so why not come in now to get your appointment out of the way? During your visit at Fluellen Roberts Family Dentistry, both of our dentists Dr. Fluellen and Dr. Roberts will take the time to give you a healthy cleaning as well as encouraging tips for maintaining your dental health.
In the meantime, here are a few tips for you:
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Limit acidic drinks
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. For example, opening cans, food, etc.
- See your dentist at Fluellen Roberts Family Dentistry for regular check-ups.
Call our office today to schedule you and your whole families appointments before summer break at 972-231-8241